Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hmmm...



So I’m really enjoying this new medium of expression. Who new I was so gabby? But ya, I’m not tired and I’m exploring the world of Blogs and coming across some fun stuff. Here are some links that I have found to be interesting to say the least.

Jellyfish vs Asia. Woot!

I don’t know if it’s because I take a lot of photos, but I’m pretty good at which are fake or photo. How about you?

Some times I wish I was a little Asian girl. They get some badass stuff.

I saw this thing on CNN the other day at the gym. I’m still waiting for them to drain loch ness. I want to see Nessie. Bigfoot too! And the Chupacabra! Yay for cryptozoology!

Dog people kind of creep me out. I mean what the hell. For tracking purposes this is fine, but man-o-man.

But can they get you chicks like a bomb sniffing dog can? I think not!

Who needs fighter pilots like Maverick and Goose, we can just grow them instead! This is so awesome and so scary.

Web designers wanted: flexible hours must be Muslim. Good Pay: 3 long range missiles.

Atta Boy Google you show those Microsoft bastards what’s up. (Funny, Google is in the MS Word dictionary)

Ummmmm Yeeeeeaaaaa we’re going need you to stop that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home