Sunday, December 11, 2005

Home Alone...



I’m home alone and the NFL has lulled. Why the hell does ESPN have rodeo on? I’m going miss college football. Bowl week is coming and it’s going to be sweet. Enough of that. With this blog I now have a new excuse to exploit the wonders of the internet.

Really! 5 deeds! Yeeeeeehaaaa. I'm gonna sale me some land. Wait a minute 400sq feet. I guess the deeds are for the furniture inside.

I love the title of this one. “Oh well in that case sign me up!”

Ok dude who’s in with me. I need the cash fast. I bet there’s a catch.

Isn’t that Sasha’s house?

Yes masta sir. Would you like me to git sum mo corn bread?

This is a sweet house. But it’s not in an urban location, by any stretch of the imagination.

Check out that pool. You couldn’t be an irate pirate in that pool.

Pish… I don’t want just the house. I what the whole damn community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home