Monday, December 12, 2005

A Request Granted...


Well Dnordbak has made a request for another post to compliment his most recent posting. In the spirit of brotherhood and good will towards men (hey it is Christmas) I shall beseech you all (“y’all” for my southern viewers) with a blazing links post and any other thoughts that pop up along the way.

Pimp my ride while I wait for my welfare check to buy more crack.

This girl Audrey Kawasaki creates beautiful works of art. I find them so hauntingly captivating. The women’s faces are so pure, fresh and real yet they fade away to wood.

Sazil is an artist I saw at the swapmeet this weekend. He’ll do anything you want and they are all hand painted which is way cool.

Ann Tuck is a friend of the family and amazing artist. I wish she would do another painting for me.

One of the most addicting games ever, especially if you’re a nerd, Text Twist

This is the UK version of “who wants to be a millionaire” and it is crazy hard.

A great site for cool and unique clothing by renown Bay Area artists

A pretty cool graffiti artist network named RobotsWillKill

An interesting study on what people shoplift

Audio in a car is so important to the driving experience. Just another reason why I love Lexus.

If you love Post Secret then this is just as voyeuristic and fun.

If Ikea is your thing and Euro-Chic makes you a little wet (take that as you will) then check out how awesome it would be to live in a house styled like this.

Russell James is an amazing photographer and one lucky bastard.

And to finish this link-tastic post, here are some more listening recommendations:
El Guapo – Fake French
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Howl
Hybrid – Morning Sci-Fi
British Sea Power – The Decline of British Sea Power
Teflon Tel Aviv – Fahrenheit Fair Enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home