Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Not So Much Culture, But Links...


I can never get enough of concept cars. The sites may not all be in English, but all you got to do is look at the pictures. Audi Lexus Peugeot Check out the slide show for the Tokyo Motor Show

The decline of society as shown through eBay. This website is dedicated to displaying weird auctions on eBay. Here are just a few.
The flies
Ok…
Just we all need

In the last issue of PopSci there was an article about colored bubbles. I learned of this article while Dnor read it aloud while we played pool at his house over Thanksgiving.

About time they finally found one. Giant Squid sighting. I heard about this awile back, but I have now seen pictures. It is sweet

I’m going to set up a cuttlefish tank one of these days. Here’s some info on care and here are some wicked sweet videos of cuttles in action

Don't you wish you could do this to your roomate sometimes.

Guys never change. No matter how old you get if you have a video camera you will get someone to do something stupid.

I only wish my friend from Pepperdine was in this video.

And Blade wasn't even a scary movie.

You can't help but love it. Panda Dog, if you don't like it then damn you to hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home